RiotMinds forum

Officiellt forum för Trudvang, Drakar och Demoner & Götterdämerung. Official forum for Trudvang Chronicles

World and Inspiration

The Fabulous Art of Trudvang

A forum for the game world of Trudvang. All discussions regarding Trudvang and questions should be asked here.

by DaimioBPRD » 09 Sep 2016, 18:55

Hey there!

I'm sure I'm not the only one absolutely in love with the beautiful art of this game. Actually, after backing the actual kickstarter campaign, I went to riotminds' website and ordered a copy of this wonderful artbook (I missed on that campaign).

However, I haven't received confirmation of the purchase and I have to admit I didn't understand a word of the things that appeared on the website (I used a Google Translate on some things, but not all).

I've read somewhere that the stock was almost out. Does anyone know if they still have copies left? Someone that reads Swedish, maybe it says something in the website? Thanks in advance!
DaimioBPRD

by Magnus » 10 Sep 2016, 14:28

Hi!

Send me an email magnus (aaat) riotminds (dddooot) com!

Regards
Magnus
Magnus
Allsmäktig

by Jeriko74 » 23 Jan 2018, 16:54

Hi,
I've backed Trudvang Chronicles, and I felt in love with this game.
I've seen that there was an artbook, but I can't find it anywhere...
Can anyone tell me if there is some copy still avayable out there?
Thank you very much.

Pedrini Andrea
Jeriko74

by Storm » 09 Feb 2018, 23:46

Andrea, unfortunately you might not be able to get the artbook anymore except for probably second hand. After the Kickstarter for the artbook only a few leftover copies were sold through the riot shop and those are gone quite a while ago...
Storm

Return to World and Inspiration