RiotMinds forum

Officiellt forum för Trudvang, Drakar och Demoner & Götterdämerung. Official forum for Trudvang Chronicles

Produkter och Releaser / Products and Releases

Stormlands updates

by Siljestam » 24 Jun 2018, 16:54

I helped Kickstart the Stormlands book about three months ago and there hasn't been any updates since then. Supposedly the book will be printed and shipped this coming fall.

How far along are you now? When will the pdf be released for the kickstarter supporters? It would be nice with some updates.
Siljestam

by Storm » 13 Oct 2018, 21:11

No updates heard here, too. It has been VERY quiet lately...
Storm

by Garra » 15 Oct 2018, 18:30

Siljestam wrote:I helped Kickstart the Stormlands book about three months ago and there hasn't been any updates since then. Supposedly the book will be printed and shipped this coming fall.

How far along are you now? When will the pdf be released for the kickstarter supporters? It would be nice with some updates.

They're not great at keeping people updated but they do post on the kickstarter, you should have gotten an email for every update if you're a backer. Last update is from September 14th. They're behind but they got the first edition of the translation finished by that update, and working now on layout as far as I know. But you should probably check the kickstarter for updates.
Garra

Return to Produkter och Releaser / Products and Releases