RiotMinds forum

Officiellt forum för Trudvang, Drakar och Demoner & Götterdämerung. Official forum for Trudvang Chronicles

Rules

Cost of (D)/lvl vs. (S)/lvl

Rules forum for TC. All discussions regarding rules and questions should be asked here.

by Storm » 30 Aug 2017, 20:08

:?: Hi!
I have some issues with the cost of a lvl in a Discipline vs. a Speciality.

The Players Guide states on page 42 within the text body that a level in a Speciality costs (7/14/21/28/35) the same as a level of a Discipline but gives a Bonus of +2 for each level.
The maxed out Speciality comes to a SV of Skill (10) + 5 Discipline (+1/level) +10 Speciality (+2/level) = 25
Is this correct? Somewhere I found a calculation that ends with a total of 20...but I can't find it anymore.

The Weavers Guide states that a Vitner Tablet is a Speciality but levels here cost (4/7/10/14/20). On page 14 there are two tables which are almost exactly the same and could easily integrated into one table ("Learning time and cost for Vitner Tablet Levels" and the table "Cost of Vitner Tablets").
The TEXT on page 14 now clearly states that Tablet are treated as any other Speciality and list the costs for each level now agin with 7/14/21/28/35. Am I missing s.th.?
Storm

by Storm » 30 Aug 2017, 20:19

Further more:
Dimwalkers states the same for Divine Feats=Speciality and lists the costs WITHIN the text "Levels of Divine Feats" as follows: (page 6) 4/7/10/14/20 but in the table "Levels of Divine Feats" right below the text the costs are listed as 4/7/7/10/10...
Storm

Return to Rules